Graduation is right around the corner!
- May 2nd- Baccalaureate services will be held at Calera First Baptist at 6pm. Students who attend will be required to wear their cap and gown (not mandatory to attend).
- May 16th- Graduation ceremonies are as follows: Seniors at 2pm and Junior High at 4pm in the Calera Gymnasium. Caps and Gowns are required for the ceremony.
- In order to maintain safety during our slow emergence out of the COVID era, all graduates will be allowed 8 tickets for family or guests.
- The graduation ceremony will be livestreamed for those who cannot attend. The link for the live stream will be posted on our web site at www.caleraisd.org
- Masks are not required but are encouraged.
Caps and Gowns(Junior High)
- All caps and gowns have been delivered to the middle school.
- Caps and gowns are $35. They must be paid for in the Middle School Office as soon as possible.
- Caps and gowns will be handed out on Thursday, April 29th.
- Graduates need to report to the Early Childhood Cafeteria/Safe room across from the gym, Seniors 1:15pm and Junior High grade by 3:30pm on May 16th. A reception with cake and punch will be provided followed by students being lined up alphabetically. Students are encouraged to partake of the cake or punch BEFORE they put their gowns on.
- Graduation practice: Seniors May 10th after Assembly, Eighth grade May 11th after Assembly.
Thank you for blessing us with such great students, and again, congratulations!